Friday, June 17, 2005

ZESLENE.

Do YOU know how much I LOVE Zeslene?

Zeslene, the RGS girl, was the girl who
- was my best friend from Primary One to Four
- lamed with me
- grew with me
- dreamt with me about her two brothers marrying my two sisters [ahaha.]
- lives in the condominium behind my house
- really, really stuck with me, last time [of course, we were the only matured ones in the class!]
- let me hang around her house although she was doing her work and I was just crapping

ZanyEcstaticSlyLovingEnergeticNonchalantEccentric
Haha. I mean it in a good way. =) She's somehow like that.

Boy, do I love the name! =) I saw her at Joanna's wedding the other day, yep, if you didn't know, she's Joyce's cousin = Joanna's cousin = Janice's cousin. Yeap. She still looks the same. Yeah, totally, maybe 'cause her life really revolves around school. But that's good and I like that. =)

I was surprised she was so open about praising me on her tagboard. Haha, I mean, she said "(: I couldn't even recognize you that day, you are so pretty now." Hmm. I so love her. Say I'm using the word in the wrong way, but I mean it in the 'right' way - but just don't miscontrue me as some lesbian just because I treat girls better. Some sexual conflict here but I'm straight. :)

Stay pretty! Oh yeah and tag me when you see this.

By the way, my mum still has a problem pronouncing your name ; Jeslyn. Oopsie. She just can't catch it despite three plus years of pronouncing your name. Ha. I LOVE INTERESTING NAMES.

No comments: