Friday, June 17, 2005

Good Night?

I think I'm going to sleep soon, yeah, I know it's very late now and we all know that, so don't need to remind me, sadly, nobody is online to accompany me, I mean there's Joel and Thomas. Thomas is probably rushing out his projects now, so oh well, better not disturb! Haha. Joel? He's probably happily tied up in work and blogging. Yeah, did I tell you about his blogging topics? They send you over the moon with laughter. Haha. Seriously.

Joel didn't blog today! Hmm. Sigh, my nights have been later and later, it's so terribly unhealthy, but I can't sleep! My dad's still watching the TV [or is the TV watching him instead, hmm I'll go check =B]. Listening to some Hillsong CD, I couldn't be bothered to check even though the player is next to me.

-------------------------about the previous post. -removed-
Ha, it's terribly obvious? Aye. Don't know, whatever, I'm just terribly annoyed. I mean, how can a girl/guy do that. It's so utterly errh? Like what the heck's happening. That's the question that'll pop into ya mind. It's that bad. Oh well, as I said, it isn't any of my business so I guess I should just piss off and stay away and not probe into things I shouldn't probe in. Yeah, I'm not a busybody, but I'm telling you - I know, and everybody knows. So what's the big deal here... Ha! People talk, people gossip, the rumours/facts get around. Plus, there's tons of pictures to prove it, not that I'm pervertic and went to get a PI to investigate 'it' but, you know friendster? Everyone has their pictures there, it's so simple to just get pictures just like that, just by a click of the mouse and poof! everything appears in almost black and white, you just've gotta have brains to piece the rest of the puzzle yourself. Simply put.

No comments: