Thursday, June 30, 2005

School was bland, boring & unexciting. I hate this school. I want a transfer. Now.

Had five free periods, I think, and we did quite a lot of work in class, although the boys were slacking around and grappling for each other's balls. =.=" - No comment.

Went to Junction 8 with Michelle [Was supposed to go with Nurul and Rachel] for lunch. Then met Lyn there, while we were at FOX, Hwee En, Erica and Pei Shan popped up. They had a new plan for tomorrow. Ayee. I seriously don't feel like going tomorrow. What youth is there to celebrate in a school which you totally abhor?

Kevin tapped Lyn at KFC, so let's just say we saw him. Saw tons of dssians and I was covering my face in disgust with my history text. Gosh, except for some people la.

I bought a fox shorts. Yay, but I'm broke for the rest of the week. Heck.

Gotta eat my dinner now.




I'm uber disappointed, I need all the chocolate I can get
and all the mp3s of those songs which I start cracking up when I listen to them.
One of them's Turn Me On by don't know who.

Later.

Screwed up life and screwed up history project... Can I kill myself now?

No comments: