Thursday, June 16, 2005

I actually woke up early this morning! I woke up at 10.30am, despite setting the alarm on my phone for 9am. I woke up then, but returned to sleep, haha. I washed up and did my Literature reading worksheets. I'm finished with it!

Yippeedoodahs.! Anyway, I was only left with all the drawings - yep. Like the drawing of Jacqueline Maynard and the stuff donated or kept that belonged to Ben. Hmm, Red Sky in the Morning is indeed, a rather touching story. But not that touching to bring anyone to tears, unless if they have extremely sensitive or tear-prone eyes. Haha. =) Aww shucks. I better go read my library book now! Ahh. I decided not to waste anymore time on the computer and to go do all my holiday homework - including my tuition homework [which I have, MORE than schoolwork. =B] Ahh. AGONIZED.

Be back later. (:

No comments: