Friday, June 17, 2005

Paradoxing.

My sister and I have this talk everytime, it's always about the same person and her's/his's spiritual growth and stuff. [I'm talking about two people here, gender kept unknown] They teach each other bad stuff and just fall straight into the wrong track without even knowing, because all they ever care about is being cool and having all the so called limelight and popularity. Let me question this: Is that really important compared to your spiritual growth?
Okay I know I'm not in a position to come along and just start insulting you and the way you live your life, but any Tom, Dick and Harry would know what's the rules. That sorta thing. Something like a protocol we've got to follow.

The limelight and all that popularity, babes and hunks are just all so material. Think about it, not that I'm sadistic or something, but once you pour acid over a pretty babe's/handsome hunk's face, they're nothing, not even worth looking at, they'll even demote to the level of the ugliest and most hideous people on Earth. Not even that, how about martians? How's that sound to you? The point I'm trying to drive at is that, no matter how pretty or handsome a girl/guy is, it can removed at any point of their lives, just by a simple accidental accident/purposeful accident and other unfortunate stuff. And we all know that popular kiddos can generate a lot of hate from the average and not so 'fortunate' butch. Yeap.

So you think a popular/pretty/handsome kid is so great? Maybe not, I don't know why some people could actually literally die if they were unpopular or something, I mean, I don't wanna be too popular or too outcast. Just be alright, more or less popular, doesn't really matter much anyway. All that really matters is that you've got good friends and stuff like that. Who cares about being popular, rich, and being able to be in the limelight?

Especially for girls - So pretty? You'll probably get raped someday. Pardon my language.
And guys - you'll probably be mistaken for somebody else and shot or just piss some not-so-handsome guy/BENG and you'll be chopped into I-don't-want-to-count how many pieces to be given to the dogs to eat and savour.
Sounds interesting? Hmm. I'm very vicious in terms of this kind of thing, yeah, you might say that it'll never happen or Lady Luck is always shining on you 'cause you're popular, but think again, I mean, anything can happen in this cruel world that we live in, right? [Unless you're living in paradise, that is.]

So, to these two, don't be so materialistic. Don't be so proud that you're handsome/pretty. Don't be so happy that you can despise others. Oh well, both of them landed up in schools which on their school list would be labelled 'sucky or despised previously'. Ain't God a good god?

So they look at nothing more than skin deep.

No comments: