Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hate.

Hate or ultimate dislike is so powerful. It can drive you beyond human means. It can drive you to do anything to hurt someone back the way they've hurt you. But am I going to do that? I doubt so. I'll just write a little hate mail over here on blogspot to this really 'special person'. Childish as you may say, but it's good for anger, it calms you down loads. I'm a sinister person, I know, weird, eccentric, what more? So tell me about it...

*Tracey is a nice person.
Tracey is this, Tracey is that.
Tracey is sweet. A little wild, but still.

Tracey is materialistic.
Tracey doesn't care about friendships.
Tracey ...

*Not real name. Sex also not female.


I shan't continue. I shall just live life like nobody has ever spoilt it. YES. It is so childish to be like that. YEAH. It makes you even madder to write about it.

Hey, I've just lost another friendship. This time, it wasn't my fault.
Because I admit it when it IS my fault.

No comments: