Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I felt pretty good in school today, despite my eyes dilating and closing by itself.

We started off with Double Chinese, and finally we got to see who our chinese teacher was, and whether she was good or not. [We had five chinese teachers previously, each taking a few weeks to teach an itty bit.] So she took all the time to get to know us and unfortunately, she asked us to stand up according to register number and tell her our cca, where we live and what was our chinese grade for SA1.

Eveline [thankfully!] was sitting next to me, seems like we're the only ones who honestly told her that we got D7 for Chinese. [Some idiotic boys so LIED. =.=] Then she asked us whether we wanted help and stuff like that, she's pretty caring!

Today's lesson were pretty interesting and actually sorta educational. I enjoyed the Civics and Moral lesson [and if you know me well enough, you know I hate it half to death!] We were talking about fighting for your right and stuff like that.

Recess was quiet, our group were reduced to a pathetically small number, the number 4, Pei Shan was doing PSL Song Dedications [Youth Day thingy] and the rest of the Band members were at Esplanade for rehearsal [I don't know what, so don't ask.] except Michelle. When we were about to leave, then the song dedications played Ryan Cabrera's True, something in that song always makes me stop in my tracks and listen to it, maybe 'cause it holds memories for me, somehow. Something really stopped me then, like how the "Turn Me On" song triggers off sniggers, hysterical laughter and hyper-ness from me. =) Boy, do I love that song!

Double Math, did some pretty averagely simple worksheet, and Bevis and Tingfong were happily copying my answers - Typical. And Bevis was going on and on "Louisa hui zuo ahh." [Louisa know how to do huh?] ...

Double English, did a comprehension, which I finished the minute the class started on it. Heehee, Ms Chan was watching me, so I just chuckled.

Double PCCG. The lesson rocked! =) We talked about our feelings, how little acts of concern could cheer up a person, inner beauty and how everyone has a very soft heart in them, like when they see starving people, their heart aches for them and when they watched Titanic years ago, how they found it so touching and how the movie tugged at their hearts, causing some viewers to cry... and Mrs Lim was so cute la! Haha, she said "I know Titanic is so passe already." [Is that the spelling? Oh well.] I laughed. HAHA.

Oh well, went home straight after school although I hung around for a while, waiting for Pei Shan and Erica to finish their 'talk'. So we cancelled project meeting, heck. I need to do my project and I don't know what to write. Aahh, help me!

Later, I've got no mood to write.

No comments: