Thursday, June 30, 2005

Quoted "Poetic Tragedies"... from Rebabe*.

If it was me, I would have cried. But she never shed a tear. I wonder... Many times if the sadness was numbed over the years? Experience has wrought her character. Which at my tender age, can never understand. I promise myself, never would I wanna take the same path. But sometimes, I'm so afraid that I can't escape destiny. There is so much more to life, more than our studies. Maybe what we see at this age as our greatest struggle, may turn out to be the most trivial challenge we ever experienced in life.

I know that its time to let go of everything. There are certain things not worth the fight. But nevertheless, still something to learn from it. I know that God will always have a better plan and a bigger picture for me. I have to stop focusing on the mote in my eye but to realize that there is the mountains, valleys and olive greens out there. Focusing on my pain and my hurt will not help. Trusting that God will show me another way.. That's my greatest comfort and joy. My decision is final and I'll not go back on my words. Just forget about the miserable past. Stop thinking of the "sweet revenge" I've been contemplating. Forget it. Cos I wanna stop falling. Have faith in God and in myself. All I ever need is Him.

You are someone I care, someone whom I pray God watch over.
You are someone I think of, even though time and distance have kept us apart.
But still, you are someone whom my feelings are unsure of.
You are someone I miss. For whatever reasons, I don't know.
Cos' you are special to me. Though I may not be special to you..
-quoted.

No comments: