Sunday, June 19, 2005

Woke up.. LATE. Wasted time, I haven't started on my tuition homework - Tomorrow. Thomas's teaching for tomorrow's care group, yay, he hasn't taught for like TWO WEEKS. Okay. Then Jinghan is not coming for another week of church - NPCC Atc. Like whoaa, so many camps, no time left to actually enjoy the holidays.

My homework pile is stagnantly sitting there, watching me as I work on the computer. Aha.

Gotta burn the CDs for Michelle and Jeralyn. Ayee.

Service was good, ended late at 8. Yeap, we popped by Novena to eat dinner, bought a pretty belt at $3.90. Sinning again, whatever, got advanced allowance for the week - HAVEN't bought my Chinese supplementary reader, like how am I going to study for my reading exam. Errgh. Whatever. I'm half-prepared to fail anyway. :(

I'm feeling really, really stressed. Like I don't know what to do, I've got the drive to do stuff, yeap, in the process of doing.

No comments: