Friday, June 17, 2005

Oh, spare me.

Woke up pretty early today [compared to my other days] and surfed the net for a while. Aaah, 3 weeks into the holidays already, after the weekends, it'll be officially the fourth and last week of the holidays. Time passes really fast when you're supposedly having fun. I mean, my first two weeks was spent pointlessly going out every single day of the week, not even bothering to take out my homework from my bag. I wouldn't call that fun, but at least it's a tad bit more fun than staying home all day [and eating like a pig/putting on weight.]

Yeap. It's my fourth day staying home all day, I wanted to go out, but Cheryl wasn't free [She was going shopping with her parents, and half-eating at Country Manna Restaurant, which is annoyingly unfair!] so okay, never mind. I spent one hour doing up my entire science assignment [which is a stupid mindmap]. I feel good now, but I still've have got loads of stuff to do, so i'm actually thinking why and what am I doing on the net now when yeah, I REPEAT, I've got THOUSANDS of stuff to do.

Forced myself to nap in the afternoon. Hmm, what should I wear tomorrow? Ayee, whatever.

Later.

No comments: