Sunday, June 19, 2005

Blasted mother.

I'm not in the mood to talk about the BBQ later. I'm not in the mood to eat alot. I eat lots when I'm happy. I'm not in the mood to stay at home. I want to stay out, but tonight's father's day. I don't want to do my homework. I don't want to go back to school, because I hate my school. Not hate school, but hate my school. I don't want to talk to my mom, I seriously hate talking to her, talk about transition periods. I can't be bothered. She's just blaming everything on me. I give up bothering about her, if she's talking about who started the quarrel here? She can go point fingers at herself 'cause she obviously started it just now. But oh well, she's making it sound like it's my fault, my problem. She's in the menopause period. Man, look at yourself.

My anger turns to sadness for a short while and after that, it turns into indifference and coldness.

And this is when my sadness turns to indifference.

I'm going sentosa tomorrow whether she likes it or not.

No comments: