Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Believe me when I say I'm bored.

First, write down the names of twenty people you know.
Then read and answer the questions.

You can't look at the questions until you write down the twenty names you're going to use
1. Cheryl
2. Joel
3. Gerald
4. Jeralyn
5. Bernice
6. Michelle
7. JH
8. Ernest
9. Jonathan
10. Meiyi
11. Erica
12. Pei Shan
13. Zeslene
14. Jasmine
15. Thomas [haha]
16. Rachel
17. Michelle Q
18. Nurul
19. Liyan
20. Nicholas



1.Is #1 a boy or a girl?
Girl.

2. Would #11 and #2 make a cute couple?
No wayy. Haha. They're from entirely different backgrounds!

3. How about #18 and #4?
Hello? They're both straight and female.

4. What grade is #17 in?
She's 16 but in Sec Two. Haw haw.

5. When was the last time you talked to #12?
Just before I left school

6. What is #6's favorite band?
How would I know man? Planet Shakers? Haha, silly guess.

7. Does #1 have any siblings?
Yes, the pervertic Justin.

8. Would you ever date #3?
Haha, that's a funny one. NO. He's my cousin!

9. Would you ever date #7?
Hello? I'm straight, and that's the last person I'll date.

10. Is #16 single?
Yeap.

11. What's #15's last name?
Lui.

12. What's #10's middle name?
Middle Nameless.

13. What's #5's favorite thing to do?
Prancing around stupidly and dancing her own swan lake editions.

14. Is #13 hot?
Hmm, sure, her brain's hot too!

15. Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?
I suppose so, although they're both females.

16. What school does #20 go to?
NYJC.

17. Tell me a random fact about #11?
My lazy bitch? [In a good way!] Hur hur.

18. And #1:
She's my talking partner.

19. And #4:
Great questions here! She's my greatest shopping partner and bitching partner!

20. Have you ever had a crush on #15?
Who's #15? Omg, that's my sis's boyfriend. =.=

21. Where does #9 live?
Pasir Ris.

22. What's #3 favorite color?
Black or Red? How would I know? Or Blue?

23. Would you makeout with #14?
Please, she's my good friend, I would if I could.! Haha, kidding.

24. Are #5 & #6 best friends?
No, but they're very distant cousins.

25. Does #7 like #2?
I don't know, she likes any guy or at least seems to. But I know Jo wouldn't like her. LOL.

26. Does #8 like #19?
Oh goodness, one's a not-so-innocent part-time slacker and one's a very innocent, hardworking kid?
Are you sure it's really about opposites attracting? HAHA.

27. How did you meet #2?
He's my fav cousin, I grew up with him.

28. How did you meet #18?
Sec School.

29. Does #10 have any pets?
I doubt so.

30. Is #12 older than you?
No, in fact she's a few months younger.

31. Is #17 the sexiest person alive?
Oh my gwad. Those who know her, laugh with me!
She'd be the last person you'd call sexy?

32. Does #20 know #5 and #13?
Nope, they don't have any link with each other at all.

No comments: