Friday, June 24, 2005

Bored and unamused.

I have to keep myself entertained so that I don't get reminded of two shitty pieces of assignments that I haven't finished. One, the Maths project, which I don't understand a word and the only activity in the project I understand, the website can't be seen. HOW idiotic! =.="

I'm eating my very boring looking lunch. It's some fish instant porridge! To think I normally get to eat 'proper' food at home, my maid's starting to get really lazy. I ate INSTANT fried noodles yesterday, spicy and nice, but it's Instant too! Ack! [But actually to think of it, the instant stuff are tastier than her home cooked stuff, besides the yummy roast chicken, herbal chicken and those so called specialties! Oh yeah, her chilli stingray and sotong rocks.! Love them, they're spicy and hot. Yum, yum, yum!

Oh well. Still haven't found an article for the English assignment. Save me!

No comments: