Monday, June 20, 2005

HFD.

Happy Fathers' Day!

I'm alright. After all that phewing and spitting out my anger, I'm alright. Feeling tons better. =)

Lynette and I have nobody to care for us, lonely and bored, entertaining each other - Always. Haha, well she said that herself. All we have is Solitaire [the game] which we totally enjoy playing. In fact we like pretty much the same games, like dummy Zuma, Bejeweled Deluxe & 2, Bespelled and Solitaire. ((:

Didn't actually eat much, 'cause I ate a lot at Miss Koh's place. Feeling so stressed. Grade 8, MEP, School, Results. Blah. I'm tired. Really really tired of hearing stuff like that. I don't mind learning church songs, I can play anytime, anywhere 'cause basically I use hearing but still?! Have to LEARN. Ayee. Quite stressed out now. Oooh.

Morning had care group. After that Thomas half-treated us, I literally paid for my whole share. =.= He paid I think fifty cents for me. While Michelle was getting 2 bucks and Jeralyn one fifty. Yeap. Hung around, did some work in Macs. Didn't know that Lydia [the new girl] was also a pianist. Cool! I saw her Mendelsohhn book and her Sonatina Album. Heh hehs. She brought it to rangers 'cause I think she had lesson after that or smth. So went home with my parents and everybody. Yeah. Bored. Okay.

Solitaire's the game for me now.

No comments: