Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Tried taking a nap just now, to no avail, ended up tossing and turning all over the place. Read Joel's blog, he was talking about the song we're singing at Gram's birthday, and how guilty it made him feel about one of hamsters' death. [Either Pushio or Pickwick] Ha, what funny names.

Was talking to Phyllis on Msn just now, she had a picture of herself at Ice Cube, the cafe/ice cream place near my house. Ha, I recognized it from her display pic. The decor is ubaa cool. Neon blue lights, red painted walls and those red and black little counter seats are simply super cute! Maybe after the church camp, I'll get Cheryl to pop in with me! =)

Listening to KT Tunstall's Other Side of the World now. Sigh, it's a pretty sad-sounding song though I don't really understand the lyrics. I somehow get it, but you know, not sure.

Ayee. Haven't seen Michelle for a long, long time. She didn't come on Saturday, and I only talked to her for five pathetic minutes on Sunday. Heard she overslept [!] on Saturday, therefore missing church. Pfft.! Haven't met Jeralyn in a while too. Hmm, we were supposed to go swimming a million times, but she's like don't know doing what, and we keep oversleeping anyway. Cheryl, ugh, she's at church camp, rooming with Rachel Wong, hah, the two blurdoes. Thank God she's coming back tomorrow, she better not go for training, if not I'd personally stomp down to her house to punch her. Haha =) I doubt she'll be anyway with her still-sprained ankle. Hur hur.

Oh look now, I've got a hole in my shorts - time to throw them away! ---- Cheryl and I are always complaining about how dear yet dead our handphones are. Oh dang. Like it can even not ring for a WEEK! Minus-ing parents' or siblings' calls.

dead phone.

No comments: