Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The song "One Last Cry" by Nsync has really somehow gotten on my nerves. I'm almost settling into the depression mode already although I didn't really listen to it, but just read the lyrics.

Thinking back on all those days I've had in the white blouse and blue pinafore. I just can't, imagine myself after the holidays, in a foreign uniform, although I've been in that for a year and a half. I just can't. Seeing myself go back, to that place, that never held much happy memories to me, seems so bland, so saddening, so different.

Like I never belong there. Yeah, I never belonged there. I don't wanna be part of them. I wanna go, back where my mind wants to go. And everybody knows where I belong, and where I wanna go.

Let me go, and take me there.

dead phone.

The fire fades away
Most of every day
Is full of tired excuses
But it's too hard to say
I wish it were simple
But we give up easily
You're close enough to see that
You're the other side of the world to me

No comments: