Sunday, June 19, 2005

I feel like this force is pulling my mood down, my spirits down. I've been feeling so down and out lately, I don't really want to talk to anybody, except maybe Cheryl, 'cause she's so harmless and doesn't shoot snide remarks at me. I've been saying sorry so pointlessly all week, and I feel like I've been upsetting everybody, 'cause I pull a long face, don't reply people when they talk to me [virtually and in reality] and stuff like that.

I feel happy singing Hillsongs, but besides that, everything's pretty so-so or lousier than happy. Nothing seems to really drive me to do stuff and you know, just be happy. I nearly started crying this afternoon, because of some shit reason which I'm still annoyed about - My dad. I don't wanna talk about it. I always get the voice raised sorta thing when I just do a small thing. I mean, yeah, my dad raises his voice at every single out-of-place thing, but it's really, really annoying, why make some small thing become so big and complicated? [And he's not a perfectionist..] Personally, I find it so lame, like you're just making things difficult for yourself.

Oh well, I shan't put you through listening about my screwed up life.

The world will never take you away
You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments: