Tuesday, June 14, 2005

ECSTATIC!

I'm feeling pretty happy today, woke up at 12.30pm. Heh. Did up my table and stuffs although my room is still in the terrible state of looking like a pig-sty replica. But my side and my stuff are all done up already. Lyn's stuff is covering the whole floor! Rawr! I'd better get her to finish up clearing before Thursday!

The computer in my room, with the spoilt mouse, is now half-fixed! Yay! But I did a naughty thing instead. HAHA. I took my mouse from my house's 'public' computer and stuck it into my computer, so now it's working fine! GREAT.

I'm feeling really, really accomplished. I did up this blogskin, supposedly all by myself. I changed the colours and stuffs to my liking 'cause the previous colour [orangey yellow] was terribly or-bit looking [old fashioned]. Haha. =p

No comments: