Sunday, June 26, 2005

BIRTHDAY.


Granny's birthday was a blast! I had such a great time, despite Ben and Ger irritating me to ashes with their little imitations and beyond-stupidity insults. They were being parroty the whole night, but heck about that.

Here's a pic of Mum and I. =)

I found myself feeling really dumb 'cause the other day, Auntie Dolly was going on about being retro and I looked sorta retro with a blue hairband, blue ring earrings [as you can see from the picture] and blue top and white frilly skirt. I even got silver pumps to match. Ahaha.


So we ate like pigs. But of course, Mr Kiasupok Benjamin was stashing all his food into his mouth the moment the plates arrived and going for seconds when everybody was still eating their FIRST plate. So apparently, he was the only one who went for seconds. =.= Talk about greedy. I don't wanna start another oh-so-boring-bitch-so-often session. Ahaha. So we aren't exactly counted as eating like pigs.

The performance was weird, we were on that cluttered stage and everybody was staring at us. And oh so unfortunately Auntie Sophia was sitting right in front of me, literally, but she was in the distance. I was feeling a little freaked and jittery though. There were only two pathetic mikes. Dang. Joel and Cheryl's speech were so cute and Cheryl was complaining that Joel was being such an idiot by being so friendly-ly friendly, while her heart was jumping out of her throat. =)

The dinner was funny as well, had quite a lot of fun shooting looks and exchanging looks across the table with Jon and Jo. Gerald was totally pissing me off and Benjamin, what more can I say? A guy that has made me cry before does not deserve any form of sympathy or jokes from me. All you'll ever get is bitch, shit and what more. RARR.

Jo was being such a meanie, which I was surprised, since he always seemed to be the passive and docile kiddo. =p Heh. The toilet was pretty nice and full of CLEAN mirrors. YEP. Auntie Annie was being so funny. Yippeedoos! The food was pretty unfilling but oh wells. We shifted the plates from other tables to ours [Actually I did, but Joel stole buns from another table] AHAHA! Such fun things! Lots of people were wasting the pink buns so we just ate them all after everyone left la, and the waiter/waitresses were so eager to get rid of us and cleaning the tables so frantically. Grr.

Anyway blog later with more pics!

No comments: