Friday, June 24, 2005

Bags of Breadtalk, Justin and dinner...

Yes I had a fun time eating Breadtalk - but I only could have ONE. Bleagh. While I was playing the piano at around 6 plus, yeah, well someone took the wrong bags of Breadtalk, like those not meant for them, but those that were specially bought for specific people. Thank god I ate my share of my Flosss. Okay, so my mum made a huge hullabaloo about the whole Bread situation. Well, the older generation like to blow up little trivial things, but I agree I was a little annoyed too.

Uncle David dropped by to check out the powerpoint stuff for the Big Day tomorrow and with him came JUSTIN! Oh that cute and adorable PIG! So Lynette was going all "Ooooh" and "Aaah" over him while he was madly running from one end of the house to the other end. [I don't know why he only does that at my house. Haha. Maybe 'cause my house is long?] Okiedoks. So Lynette and I occupied him in the room, shoving stuffed toys and pillows in his face [We weren't suffocating him okay?!]. He was sooo violent! Man, he made himself feel right at home by pouncing on Lynette's bed and rolling about. Then Lynette put Mr Hippo* next to him, then he took it and put it in front of him and laughed at it. Then he used his index finger and poked its face and guess what, he threw it violently across the bed and made a scream of victory. So Lynette shoved another hippo, a heart and a purple spongey star into his face, he again repeated the mad actions. Haha! He so called 'acted nice' at first, then he threw them all over the room with that horrible scream of his. Hokayy. What a cute cow. =) Oh yah, did I mention, he pounced on my bed too and threw my unused pad across the bed. Rahhas.

Dinner-ed. Yummy food, watched the 7 o' clock show.

Somehow I refuse to do my assignments. Arghh. I only have a day left to do it, I'm not exactly free tomorrow so oh wells. Later! I'm gonna play Zuma now. Heck about the homework!

No comments: