Thursday, June 23, 2005

MONTFIESTA.

Went for the Montfiesta concert. I didn't bring my camera 'cause it was out of battery and I forgot to charge it. Darn. The beautiful cover and poster design was designed by Jonathan! It was magnifico! =p Jonathan is almost following in the footsteps of his brother, being in charge of Aestentics, the trombone Section Leader, writing the concert script. Stuff like that. Joel was the trombone SL previously and also wrote the concert script and the History of Montfort Band, found in the concert booklet.

This year's concert booklet is ultra pretty - Thanks to Jonathan's pretty artwork [He's good in Art, but we'll talk about it later.] It looks almost like a calendar - a very thin one that is. There are like pictures of the whole band and Cheryl and I know a few of them. Omg, some of them have really changed. Like Jason, Timothy [though I don't think so, Cheryl does], Wen Shao.

Yeah. Aha. I heard all about Jonathan ditching Jeremy KECK [Oh that sickening pastry who fell in love with blur Cheryl! He freaking poked me in the ribs the last time, I was so utterly disgusted, but that was when I was Primary 6, he was SEC 2!] EW! Jonathan's church friends are in love with him man [ADORE him] , as what Joey Joel said. Yeap, the only girlfriends he know are from church and there were girls around him.

I remember when Jonathan brought Cheryl and I to visit his church, it's big and it was two places. Don't know why, old place and new. Yeah. Then everybody thought I was Sec 4 [When I was sec one] then so 'everybody' wanted to meet me. =.=" They asked him to ask Cheryl and I to come again. Like d-oh.

The concert was alright I guess. It wasn't exactly impressive to me [Sorry Jon .. =)] and I think Jon is gonna be pretty angry with the emcees who spoilt his very impressive scripting. They tried slang-ing and it sucked bad. Then there was this guy called Ah ma [Is that how it's spelt Jo? Aha] who was behaving totally gay. Eg. "Oh that was totally groooovy. Makes me wanna dance." So typical JONATHAN slang. =p

The STOMP part was pretty impressive [to non band members]. I suppose they did this sorta cool STOMP! replica. Yeap. They used 'trash cans', 'trash cans covers', brooms to make music. The brooms one was really cute. The guys were "sweeping" the floor in sychronized motion. That sort, I don't know how to phrase it. =) I found the sweeping good, they were dressed like raggily and gross, like beggars, but they pulled off the sweeping in "sychrony". =p The trash can hanging on the bodies were quite cool, but it was like my school band performing the typical DMBdrumline gimmicks. So it wasn't much of a surprise for me. =)

Jonathan's ART rocks. I remember his Titanic drawings [the ship, not the people.], they were oglable. YEAH. LOVE them!

Oh well, today's writing sucks. I just don't have the 'push' to write some interesting stuff. Yeah. The content is so mixed up.

No comments: