Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Snigger.

So I created a skin for myself, literally, modifying it close to perfect [to me. x)] It's green and I like it. It was white, but I found it so uglily plain.

I am going swimming/tanning with my b2 babe tomorrow! Hip hip hurray! [Okay that's dumb but never mind I said that, haha.] I shouldn't say it at all, 'cause psychologically if you say it in your mind or out, it's gonna happen. Yeah, that thang's coming. Omg and I realised that school is starting, and that is so gonna clash with school. Aww shucks.

I've been using the computer for all day. How mundane! I wished I could be a little itty bit like Joel, my cousin the baker, you know being ambitious and aiming to bake better stuff, he's gone to make meringues and stuff like that. But I tell you, he's gooood at baking. I love the cheesecake and the apple pie at Christmas! Yummy! I like baking too, but unfortunately I can't be that ambitious because my mom refuses to buy those extra interesting ingredients in the recipe. =.= Like "Oh, this ingredient is very expensive, nah, don't make this funny thing, I don't even dare to eat it." OH how encouraging. Well, I can bake those ultra pathetic stuff in Joel's eyes, hmm like cookies, chocolate tarts, basic baking stuff. Mmm, all these talk makes my mouth water! :D

I found out a few blogs that are pretty interesting. Spent close to an hour pressing "Next Blog" on the blogger bar. I went through nearly 20 blogs, and only ONE was a Singapore in tpjc. [Am I exposing too much? Haha.] Now that you think about it, exposing nearly all your information on the net is so scary! Imagine if some maniac came along and knocked on your door someday. That's pretty disturbing.

Yuck, I still find 'Chloe' [Chloe IS SPG] disgusting while Zeslene is saying SPG's the new IN. Like omg. Somehow I agree with XX. Yeah.

Jeralyn and I were being absolute idiots just now on MSN. We were basically speaking idiot language! [Example read tagboard. Haha.] Askdhvoir sdkjfow nee comppoot wwahc eezfi! Blah?
It's actually pretty fun! =p

Loraine added me on Friendster, saw her giving what's-that-called, paper [=.= That was the only thing I could think of.] to people to advertise some thing. I smiled at her, and I think she recognized me somehow but just couldn't put her finger on who I was. Then she looked at Michelle and I think she probably thought I was lesbian. With Michelle? No! She's like my niece. LOL. Yeah and if you didn't know, Desmond's my nephew. WAHAHA. x

My maid stinks anyway. Yuck.

No one interesting is online. Blasted, I'm bored.

I love my baby.

No comments: