Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Eventful! Oh do I LOVE tanning!

I woke up early-early-early today to go swimming! Yippay! (: At a whopping 9am. Hah. So I called Jeralyn up and made her get ready. YEAH. Well, met at the bus stop and went to swim. Duh. Oh yeah, hot news! Some supposedly "HOT" guy, who was also some pro swimmer called Raynor (Rainer) came up and kachiao-ed us. Like "Can we make friends?" =.=" HAHA. =/ Jeralyn was oh-so-polite and answering his questions, when I was pretending I didn't even know her. Aha. So I suppose he'd been watching us or HER to be exact the entire time, 'cause I was a little suspicious halfway. AHA. Anyhows he asked for her number, yada yada. She supposedly gave him the wrong number, but don't know why, she just received an sms from him. Ah. So I suppose that she gave the right number, thinking she gave the wrong number. Hrmm. Gee, he's OLD to pick up young girls.

So after that we went to eat lunch and both of us landed up in my house. Woohoo! Later I've got to send her out anyway, like she used my computer for one and a half hour - THANKS AH JERALYN. =p Alright, alright. Enough said. We took lotsa pictures. You can check it out above. Haha. Not gonna post all, but later!

No comments: