Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm bored, untired and craving for CHOMPS!

Don't know why I have an excessively active mind at night. I practically can't sleep, and when I force myself to sleep, I have tons of dreams or nightmares.. [which is equivalent to not sleeping at all.!] Flargghh.

So what do I do? Self entertain, or irritate my sister [which is hardly irritated by my lame and dumb actions] Hmm. Was playing Bejeweled just now, on Msn Messenger. Msn's pretty screwed up now, kept cancelling my song transfer [!!] and my Bejeweled kept losing too, but that's not Msn's fault. Haha.

I can't bear being guilty la! Sorry whoever I offended alright. It causes terrible mind unsettlement. AHH. ='(

Okay, never mind...

I'm talking rubbish already.!

Gosh, lynette is sleeping already.

I better go slap her face now to wake her up.

Aha.

=.="

I pray to God that I'll stop being a dumb arse from now on. Grr.

No comments: