Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just annoyed.

My history project is so screwed. I finished my entry and all my stuff, except the illustration. THEN I moved on to edit the rest of their entries and I realised that I can't pass up tomorrow at all. Pei Shan and Erica haven't finished and they did it all wrong! It's supposed to be a journal entry, but they went to just paste facts all over the paper. =.=" Seriously, I want my marks and I don't like the fact that they are just anyhow do-ing. Jasmine did the same thing as PS and E but she didn't give it to me. x ... Bleagh, if Mrs Lim doesn't extend the dateline for us, there's no way, NO WAY we're gonna pass.

Raba'ah gave me a stack of research, for me to do is it? Not funny.

This thing is so screwed up, I don't wanna say no more.

It's so agitating. Everybody just happily went for their holidays right? FUN FUN FUN. *rolls eyes*

NOTE THAT I BEING THE LEADER WILL GET WALLOPED BY MRS LIM FIRST. SHE SAID SO HERSELF.

Call me a slavedriver. Whatever. It's about getting things done.

No comments: