Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cousins! Love 'em all!

Song practice was funnnaayyee. =p

We had tons of fun, laughing and all. I need to fix up my voice before Saturday [the BIGG day]. So stressful. My throat is like shit and I'm starting off the whole song and I'm not going to spoil my nice reputation. HAHA. =)

I love Joel and Jonathan and Gerald! Rahhs. Benjamin [the idiot who forgot there was practice] didn't come but oh well, he's the one who needs the practice! Gerald brought his Ibanez electric guitar [the one he was bragging about, a few months ago.] It's pretty PRETTAYE. Like all black. Cool. Yeap, and he brought his amp too then he was so mean to my mom. She was like fiddling with the Amp, then he was playing the guitar then suddenly he just used his last finger to turn up the volume and my mom was shocked half to death. AHAHA. Man, I tell you, he's great at the guitar, he's talented, he can sing, he can play a little bit of keyboard, he's quite nice-looking. HE'S GOT MUSCLES and actually doesn't look like a 14 year old, actually looks like a MAN. HAHA. Unlike some people. Hmph. LOL

Talking: Keefe and Ernest on MSN [CHERYL YOU BETTER READ THIS. LOL. =p Your idiotic, mcp, sickening, GIRLY friend is talking to me without hurling stupid insults at me, (but he's commenting about some christian event - waha, suddenly singing songs then break into tongues. Quite funny. I was like thinking not funny lo. Immature prat.] Hurhur.

No comments: