Monday, March 13, 2006

Think, thought, thoughts.

I was just thinking about how I would like my kids next time to be, to belong in what schools, to look like little child prodigies, have amazing talents, to be beautiful, to be friendly, to have friends and stuff. Yeah, and then I realise, what I want them to be, is what I want to be, but something I cannot achieve, so that's not right, I seem so, domineering and dictator-ish.

I hate parents who do that.

Secrets of one anti-social kid.
#1 I used to have no friends in the current school.
#2 I hate my school, I still do.
#3 I can get quite gay.
#4 I'm all about first impressions.
#5 I like shy or goofy guys. Darn cute. That's why I'm softer to them.

I don't want my kids to be like that, mainly #1.

That's why I thank God for Melissa. I really do.

No comments: