Saturday, March 18, 2006

Jinghan!

So I'm going to meet JH later, before Synergiz, together with Leon. I was supposed to go out with her alone and all the while I thought we were you know, alone, and suddenly she tells me that Leon is coming along. Ahuh, hurray. Thankfully only for Synergiz. Yay.

I feel like I have a life, finally. ;D

MSN CONVERSATION;
JH: Eh I gave Leon your number, so can contact.
Lou: What the, eh my number's sacred, guys are dying to get it and he gets it effortlessly.
JH: Haha, he's dang lucky he's going out with 2 gorgeous babes.
JH: TWO GORGEOUS BABEES.
Lou: One more gorgeous than the other.
JH: One more spunky than the other.
Lou: The one which is more spunky is more gorgeous, yeah that's me.
JH: HAHA!

You see, I think Nigel's bhb-ness has rubbed off on me. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Ah I have to go bathe soon. The weather's hothothot.

No comments: