Thursday, March 16, 2006

"Nanny McPhee, please, we need you"

Woke up at 8am this morning, it's really unusual of me, ha, but I think I've got weird sleeping patterns.

Played Sims for a short while, and got ready to go out, I was in quite a rush, but I was punctual, and Melissa was late. Geez, I shouldn't have rushed, then maybe I won't meet some idiot on the street. -_- Good Heavens.

Yesyes, Mel and I were dressed in almost identical stuff! A top, denim skirt, slip-ons and a tote. ;D So went to Lido to get our tickets for Nanny McPhee. I don't know how she convinced me to watch that! Waste my monayyy. But never mind, since I went with her, so it's okay. Yeah, see, I love her so much.

Smuggled Long John's into the theatre, hoho. Overall, the show was pretty nice, but really fairy-tale styled. And I hate fairy tales. Hahaha. The kids are so adorable! Especially Simon. Went out of the theatre with a lot of kids trailing along behind us. Geez. Children's movie.

Slacked around with Mel, then I left for Bugis myself to get my bag and she went to Sembawang for BS. Yeah. That's about all.

Yup. I'm eating a home-made hamburger now, with cheese and ham filling. Eh, fattening!

If only life was as easy as whamming a stick on the ground.

No comments: