Monday, March 20, 2006

Runaway babies in cradles.

Earwax: Franz Ferdinand - Take me out

Gone are those days when I can outrightly take out my mobile, press keys and pretend to look absorbed in math. My place has been changed, since 2 weeks ago, but I never moved over to the new residence because the girl I was swopping with had her glasses broken by Darren, so she was partially blind. Her glasses are back in shape, or she has gotten a new pair, and Hiew had politely shooed us to our new places, my lovely residence right at the back of the class, where I used to look out of the back door of the class and admire, uhm, other classes and some hdb blocks while I was drifting away from schoolwork, yes, that's all gone.

I'm sitting in the second row now, behind Kennard, next to Denise and in front of Jiaxin and Lina. Thank God Lina is there, I love that girl! (:

Ah, our English workshop got cancelled! Only my class. Yes, my class! Every class's having their debate workshop now, and we are gonna have one extra lesson more. Well, our workshop got cancelled because Miss Chan was not in school. Then I can come back and rest.

Went for lunch with Melissa at Macs, ah, she wanted to go Ang Mo Kio Central, so I agreed.

We speak few words to each other
We run away when we see each other
We gossip when no one's looking
We injure each other purposefully when we kick soccer
We love each other when we're together
We hate each other when we're not.
That's us, hypocrites-
Not, that's you to us.

No comments: