Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sims 2, anonymous males & cancelled breakfast.

Oh, there's a new expansion pack out for the Sims 2. Cool, although I'm not a big-fan of effort-ful games. Sure, thinking skills must be used to manage the entire family (or cheat your entire way through), yup, but making them talented, young, creative sims who become dazzling entrepreneurs is not as easy as you think. Definitely. It's hard just getting the Sims 2 University college kids/adults to get Platinum Aspiration, I haven't even got one sim who has achieved Platinum Aspiration, hmm I should shut up then.

I LOVE SIMS 2 NIGHTLIFE, Michelle, when can I go over to your house to play? Hurhur. I deleted the Nightlife off my computer, that's why I have to go over to play now. (: I miss my favourite sim Babe Brigettanon. Haha, what a unique name (It's a name of a pig. Haha!) I hope you didn't kill her by drowning her in the pool/by keeping old dishes until she dies by flies! Lol! Okay I'm ranting like a mad cow. Eh, cows don't rant.


I think a week ago, this guy added me on friendster, and he's of no relation at all, no connection to any of my friends and stuff, so okay. I was just thinking "Hmm, check out his friends lor" and I went to View his Friends, and gosh, see this screenshot? They're all narcissistic act-cute ah lians (perhaps I generalise) with alternate caps in their names, and lots of unnecessary punctuations and dashes. Haha, so nope, I didn't accept his friend request. Lol. Honestly I got quite a shock.

Cancelled Macdonald breakfast date with sister 'cause I was way too lazy to walk out and my money, you know, I'll get more broke. Lol. But now I'm going to ask my daddy to get it for us, and it's free for us then. :D Hahahahahaha. Such evilness.

No comments: