Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Click Five - Time Machine

Oh what a mess
You've got the best of my heart it broke
And now it's just a joke
Cause you're moving right along
I'm still here and you're gone

Oh what a scene
You know I didn't mean for the winds to change
Won't ever be the same
Cause the kisses that you blew
Could never improve

I think I need some time by myself
Without anybody else
I just need to unwind
In my time machine
I need to go far away
A few years back would be okay
I just need to unwind
In my time machine

Hey you yeah I'm talking to you
You lost your love in bed
And now it's just dead
Because it didn't mean a thing
But you're waiting for a ring

Hey it's a game and aint it a shame
I was just a show I thought that this was love
But I can't be fooled again
I'm crying out but I can't give in

No comments: