Saturday, March 11, 2006

Black spiders on the piano.


Are you greeen with envy?

St Nick's Fiesta! ;DDDDD All smiles!

Mel and I met early this morning and went to St Nicholas's. Man, I really explored the school today (I can't really run around exploring if I'm having M.E.P right?), it's really huge and all. I love their stadium and the giant chess area - adorable!

I had Henna done. ;D and black nails. Omg, so effin goth la. -_- But if you think it's goth, wait till you see Hyacinth! So unlike me, but whatever. Let's try new stuff for the march holidays! You see, I just wanna have fun this week. I've never really went all out to have fun during the hols 'cause I'm like laden with work and you know, band three tiems a week, but this week - I'm so wee-wee free! 'Cause I finished all my homework, cept for reading of the whole chinese supp book and macbeth & quit band last year (: . Freedom feels good, smells good and rocks! Macbeth is interesting - easy peasy, it's in English anyway - Chinese? Oh who cares la, just guess the stuff in the story test on Monday! Yeah.

My whole family will freak if they see my dirty black nails. (They're not dirty la, just because it's black)

*

Haha, after the St Nick's thingy, Mel and I went to Mos and slacked for a while (there's where I think I saw Jason. Hawhawhaw, I know I look scary with black nails and all, if you saw) yup, then we went to the bus stop, saw A LOT of school people. But we ignored them. ;D Lol.

Decided to go home instead of go church earlier because I was soooo tired. You know, my sister woke up early to go for the Keep Fit for Jesus games day thingy with my church people, and she woke me up too with her noise, and the light on. Ah, sometimes sharing rooms sucks.

Slept for a while, then took a bath and went to church in Aaron's car, but with Clar driving though.

CHURCH! We had a special speaker, the worship was good and all, yeah. Went to United Sq for dinner, and saw Jamin, Val, Clark, Daniel, Huifen and a couple more people there too for dinner from church. Was supposed to go Jinghan's place to sleepover, but I was lazy and decided to go home and go with Cheryl to tampines tomorrow. Ah, have to go meet the rangers there! Argh.

Nooo, I'm feeling so lazy again.

Pulau Ubin tomorrow! All day. Ah, I want to go to the library to borrow a book. Bored.

There was this flying cockroach that couldn't die flying around my room 10 minutes ago. And my sister whacked it like mad and sprayed it with pesticide like mad. Even with its body broken up in two, it was still trying to get up and fly la! Gross. Until my sister had to SQUISH it to stop it from even attempting to resurrect! Lol!

I'm so tired. Tomorrow then.

I'm so lazy to moooove.


The Clique ; Jinghan, Michelle, Louisa & Jeralyn
Doing the "Superman, Spasticman and whatever man." Haha.

Jeralyn and I
Oh she's gonna shoot you with the banana!

Charlie's Angels at your service.

Take a queue number

No comments: