Wednesday, March 15, 2006

M4.

My day was pretty much wasted, I told myself to finish up my holiday homework so that my day will not be wasted, but hell, I didn't finish it anyway. I really hate myself for my total lack of self-discipline, but that's not the main point, I haven't cleared up my table, which I'm going to be so screwed. My mum will nag her face off, and proceed to take all my things and slide them into recycling bags and throw them all away/recycle 'em. Unreasonable, but that's life for me. Then again, I have until Saturday to clear up my table, so why am I feeling screwed so soon? Lol.

Ah, I hate the sight of Math, it just drives me bonkers. Yeah, until now, I've only done the first question because I don't know how to do the second question, and I was far too lazy to skip the question since I didn't know the rest as well. Some secondary four should teach me to help themselves revise for their 'O's. Yeah man, I'm so awfully nice, yes in the most morbid manner.

You know, I was actually using the computer and doing my homework at the same time. Haha.

I'm all set. Tomorrow I'm going out myself, that is if Melissa doesn't confirm with me, we're supposed to go out together, but hmm. She's lost in cyberspace. Heh.

Poor Jeralyn has cheerleading practice or band every other day. She'd better have lots of sleep! ;D

Heh. Love!

No comments: