Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cam-whoring night.

I started off shy. So I had my wallet as my face.

Michelle, Jolene & ME!
Michelle's fringe is like swept to the left,
while mine is to the right, cute!

We're little missies @ Pastamania!.

Oh chilli, pepper & Tabasco sauce.
My, look at Cheryl's expression!

Michelle I get the point that your eyes are big and
that you're enjoying MY lemon tea.

My warm milk with marshmallows @ McCafe.
Smile!

Me, Jolene and Cheryl @ McCafe

Oh so -.-

Watch out for those lips!
We know who they wanna kiss. Hahaha.

A view from the bottom.
My tongue is spastic.

We had the whole of Genki Sushi staring at us when they did this.
Michelle apparently forced them to imitate the Oompha Lumphas in Willy Wonka's
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.
Thank goodness I refused to pose and volunteered to take the photo. Haha.

Almost 90% of girls/guys take a photo of their reflection on the MRT glass.
Don't you agree? So we shall be annoying and be part of this cliched trend. ;D

*

I had a wonderful night with them! Although we had two of us missing; namely Jeralyn and Jinghan, it was still nice! Yeahhh. Camwhoring rocks, esp with your good friends.
I LOVE THE ELEPHANT, Michelle.
I LOVE THE MONKEY, Jolene - Miss Jolly.
I LOVE THE COW, Cheryl.
And last of all, I LOVE THE PEACOCK - Myself!

*

Michelle: I think your head is too big.
MEL: you tagged me for four minutes consecutively. You must really miss me. Please don't log in once a month, it's like being just like him la. -_- Lameeee. Miss ya.

No comments: