Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Broken phonecalls with cavemen.

I'm really dying to go shopping. I have three specific things to buy from one specific place, so someone please date me. Haha, my girlayes are all at JTC, :( and I need to get out there and breathe.

How about I go there myself?

Aye, I would very much want to go Bangkok right now, but obviously that's not the place I'm talking about because I can buy A LOT of stuff from Bangkok at one-third price of Singapore's. Singapore sucks 'cause everything's so expensive. Besides that, I'm a proud, loyal Singaporean and I wouldn't even move one bit or be ever in the process of migration! ;D

In addition, I'm a really lazy bum and I hate mooving. So, yeah, I would never migrate. =D

I know this is really random but I think Tingfong and Erica look really cute together. Haha.

No comments: