Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Chem Monsters & Kel' Thuzad. Cheeky thoughts.

The moment I saw Melissa today I pointed at her and said "Hey, are you happy today?!"
Mel: -grins
Louisa. Me too. ;D

Silly Us.

Wednesdays are long days. That's why I don't like it, and the last period sucks too. I keep getting picked on by that chocolate chip cookie, it's starting to really get on my nerves. I'm practically nameless in her sight, all she does is call me "Councillorrrrrr" and then do some eye-batting thing.

Darren got picked on as well. Haha, and he got punished to do 20 jumping jacks. What creative punishment huh. (MSN Conversation)
Darren: I where got look sleepy just now >.< I looked so attentive
Louisa: Your head was on the table right.
Darren: Kinda. True, true.
Darren: But I was trying to find out if sound travels faster in solids or not.
Louisa: Omg. That's lame.
Darren: Obviously they're the same after she came to the table and shouted at me.
Louisa: Ahuh.

______________

I just added Kennard on MSN, and then his nickname contained "Kel' Thuzad". I've seen 4 people on my list who have that name in their Msn nicks already, and I was awfully curious. I asked one of them, and he told me to find out from Leonard and Zhanglin. -_- Not very helpful eh?

So I asked Kennard, and he gave me, a very, hahaha, long-winded but indepth explanation of what/who Kel' Thuzad is. Hahahaha.

Oh dota/warcraft freaks.

So, from my understanding. I get it that. Kel' Thuzad wears a cape and it comes with a hood. He serves the Lich King because he's a Lich. His birthdate or place is unknown and he stayed by the Lich King's side when the dark minions rebelled against the Lich King. He helped Arthas on his journey to save the Lich King. He is a hero in the undead legion and is basically a skeleton. He floats to move and is a mage type. He is a hero in dota of the scrouge side. He holds the power of ice and he is, still a pile of bones - But in dota, his cape has upgraded and it comes with a 'fur coat' made from floating snowflakes that emerge from his hands. He is quite a strong hero if you know how to use him. He's quite popular too, and you get to irritate people in the beginning of the game because his early game spells, are well, irritating. He shoots blocks of ice at enemies, and for his normal attack, his eyes are just 2 beams of shiny blue light. His cape moves well with the wind.


Kennard: See my display pic? That's him.
Louisa: What? That doesn't even look like a person!
Kennard: Well, that's warcraft. Come on, it's a game.
Kennard: Oh well, that's what little I have to say about Kel Thuzad.
Louisa: That's A LOT.
____________________

Why am I even posting this when I don't even play dota/warcraft? (Hahaha, so actually I don't really understand all that mage stuff) Heh.

Oh well. I've got homework to do, but I didn't bring home my exercise book. =p

No comments: