Thursday, March 16, 2006

Guys.

Guys.
It's amazing how most of them have this annoying tinge
in their body to want to piss you off.
But I can't seem to get angry with them.
What luck.

Well, that's for some.
*
Ah, you know that day ah, somebody ah, saw somebody ah, and dragged me along to run after somebody eh, then now I'm in a misunderstanding eh, some people think that i like this other somebody, which is actually so super impossible 'cause the other somebody is really so gross and ugly, but anyway, I've got a lot of misunderstandings on my back now. This sucks la. Then later the somebody ran away eh! Damn, then make me look so lame, and my other friend, somebody was so happy 'cause she saw somebody.
You see, I'm like so nice, always helping girls to see their guys.
Why doesn't anyone help me?
'Cause I'm so independent.

Who needs guys in this new century where girls are taller than guys
and guys are just getting shorter?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'm starting to feel a bit feministic, all over again.

No comments: