Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Love, like, see, to live.

Ah, I've done up a shopping list for the month of March and April, and man, it's estimated cost for all the items on 'the list' is $250. I hope this disciplines me to save, save, save (mother zui bang! oh that was so lame! lol. )

School was fun, although my eyebags were showing so badly this morning - I looked so pale and on the verge of fainting. Slept quite late last night. Haha, although I was pretty awake. I'm not going to take an afternoon nap forevermore, so that I won't be so lazy and in want to sleep every single minute of the day.

Haha, for once, during assembly 3/8 or the usual classes didn't get to stay back (because they were last class) after school. Today it was 4/8! Because of three girlayes. Pei Ching and I don't know the rest. Hahaha, I'm not singling her out la.

3/8 played a prank on Mrs Rajah today, superifically horribile! Yeah man, and she found out she got scammed half hour later. Go find out from the 3/8ers yourself! History was fun!

Ah Lit tomorrow, we've started on Macbeth already. It's pretty stressful to read that old english book, it's pretty interesting after I've read the first section twice. Yeah, I've read up to Act 1 Scene 5, haha okay la, I'm slow! But I bet there are many others in my class who hasn't even started on reading. For example, definitely Zihui!

J8ed with Melissa after school today. We just went over there to have lunch, I was supposed to go out with Cheryl, but I cancelled on her, then wanted to go again, but she said she wanted to go home :( Well, my fault!

Clarence wrote such a sweet testimonial! I like! ;D Lol.

Keep having to accompany Mella to the third floor to put her stuff in her lockerr. That troublesome carebear, landed up bumping into people I didn't want to 'bump' into. Yuck!

Hmm, I think I'm going town tomorrow with Melissa, not with our school uniforms yeah! Stalk us theree.

I'm suddenly so eager to do all my homework and keep myself away from homework for the rest of the March holidays, I've finished my English Compre hw which is due on Friday and am gonna start on the holiday compre homework although it's due the week after the holidays. Yeah! I still got the freaking book reiew to do (due 3rd Jan) which was last holiday's assignment. Heh heh.

Well I'm feeling pretty sticky right now, so it's time to bathe! Ah, the weather's so hot nowadays.

It's different yet exactly the same.

No comments: