Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pop goes the weasel.

What a day! Woke up at around 9 plus to do my homework, slacked around, and then couldn't resist the temptation to use the computer, and then went to play Yahoo! Pool. Haha, I love that game, been playing it since Primary 5, 'cause my eldest sister always played it. Heh heh. :D

Church. We had CE about Abortion today, not very applicable to me, considering that I wouldn't even come into contact with people who will/has gone through abortion and yada yada, but well, yeah, just general knowledge.

Went for dinner at United Square, and after we ate at food junction, we went to Mccafe (We met a lot of the church people on the way there) and Subway. I ate two Subway cookies. Double Yum! ;D Heh.

Went home straight after that, what a surprise, we always slack around until 10 plus, 11. Haha.

Oh well. I'm so, so tired.

Feeling itchy too.

No comments: