Sunday, March 26, 2006

=/ Crazy.

Earwax: Hillsong United - Take It All

I suddenly feel a bit deaf in my right ear. Eegh.

I just finished mugging for my Physics test & my A Math common test tomorrow. I don't think I'm ready for my A Math common test. Hiew said it's gonna be hard, LLT also said it's gonna be hard, and I'm really, really afraid. I mean, it's my weakest topic, and I was revising and going through all the examples, mostly getting all wrong when I tried them anyway. I feel really stressed! I don't wanna fail math, I don't wanna fail Chinese, I don't wanna fail anything!

I haven't done my chinese letter-writing, and obviously I'm not planning to do it. Guess I have to put my trust in God that I WILL pass. Ah, my sister says for once I'm like feeling quite stressed, although it contradicts that I still dare to come online to blog for a short while, hey, just to take my mind off the whole 'stress!' thing.

Lyn says that I'm the very happy-go-lucky type of person, knowing that I have a lot to do but I'll still be happy, happy, and I will finish the assignments on time. Really? Haha. I think so too, she's the exact opposite, being such a kanchiongmama like Lydia. Heh heh.

I was playing Bridge - until 9 o'clock yeah, then I realised that I got a Physics test along with my Math, so I got really stressed and rushed in and out of the bathroom to bathe. For once, I am not taking my own sweet time to bathe. Ah, I'm such a lazy bum that bathing time is practically like, sleeping-time, just that it's done in the toilet. Hurhurhur. ;D

Study-study-study. I've GOT to be disciplined, and also not ignore my mom this week.

I MUST STUDY. I MUST DO ALL MY HOMEWORK. I MUST SLEEP EARLY.

Oh shucks, I haven't finished my Newsweek assignment. Eh. I hate the weekends when the teachers pile the homework stack high. I've got church on Sat from 2-10pm, including transport time, dinner and fellowship time, then Sundays are packed full too, from 10-6pm. I have care group, then lunch, then rangers, then piano class.

I'm really busy on weekends, but my weekdays are like holidays. -_- Warped calendar eh?

I shall go sleep now. Early, and then take essence of chicken tomorrow. YES. I will be awake and not sleepy tomorrow! YESYESYES.

*What is wrong with me today? Being all enthusiastic about school & tests.

By the way, Sign Language drove me crazy because I suck at such stuff. =/

Feel so fat, feel like a piece of shit.

No comments: