Monday, March 20, 2006

Humanities I want.

Clarence takes pure lit, pure geog, ss/history, phy/chem. That's so bloody unfair. I'm only good at humanities and I'm taking Phy/Chem, pure lit, ss/history and A math. So I realised that he doesn't need to take A Math. =( I wouldn't mind this combination eh.

Unfair.

I feel like a fool because in the end there was english workshop. I hope Hiew does not take it that we're trying to pon class, and then I'll land myself in detention again. Geez.

Alanna said I made a black face and rolled my eyes at Hiew when he caught Erica, Melissa and I for our skirts this morning. Aha, I actually unfolded my skirt one bit before I stood up, therefore I didn't get into trouble. Hey come on, my skirt is 3 sizes too big for me, and it's so long, so I have to fold to ensure it doesn't fall off okay!

I really need to finish reading Macbeth tonight, because there's triple lit tomorrow, and there's a fill-in-the-blank test on Macbeth. ;( I don't like lit tests, they are super stressful.

No comments: