Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bloomskies.

It feels good, going to church, hanging around and doing stuff with the church people, it feels different, it feels unjudged, it feels pure. It's as if we don't feel controlled and every single bit of hyena laughter is genuine, we don't have to fake stuff. Realism. I like people to be real, honest, genuine. It feels nice, and the time we spend together is more enjoyable than the time spent with people pretending to like you.

I mean, in school/work/outside-friends-activities, no matter how much we presume people like us, and how good their acting skills are to act like they do like is, there is always this watchful behaviour and we're always on our toes, we are afraid of what people think of us, our classmates, friends and other acquaintances. Whereas in church, nobody judges each other, whether we're smart, not-so-smart, in a junior college, in a top secondary school, in a neighbourhood school, rich, poor, whatsoever. The feeling is like liberation of the Jews after Hitler, something like that (: Okay, that's like so exaggerated, but you get the gist. Haha.

Yeah, so caregroup was good, we did bible study, as usual. Before that, Constance was thinning Cheryl's hair! Cool. (: Then we finished off at 12 and rushed to get into our rangers uniforms, Jinghan was missing her skirt, and Michelle couldn't find her skirt. Uh, we had a problem there. Then everyone later had their skirts/bolo ties and stuff they needed. Yeah, and when I asked for a bolo tie, Jamin offered me a pair of headphones to put on my neck. -_- Geez! Hahaha, such lame humour - it cripples me!

Rangers was good with worship and all. Gui Hong is like so open with all of us, quite amazing. I'm just curious to know why he's attending Sec 1/2's caregroup instead of the Sec 3/4's one when he's sixteen! Hahahaha. I always thought he was 14 until today he introduced himself to the rangers and also his age (the previous time, he did not intro his age) haha, and Mark, Yogi and Aggie exposed their ages to us! Hahahaha. ;D

Daddy fetched me to piano lesson. Great!

Kinda looking forward to going back to school tomorrow, 'cept for the fact that I have to finish my homework. Yeah.

Going Pulau Ubin next Sunday for cycling and activities! Who wants to come along with me? ;D It's from 11am - 6pm... Yeap, I anticipate funnn.

You know, I'm a changed person. I like the new-improved. No more the cynic! I hope. =D

Things to do tonight:
  1. Social Studies Essay on Merger
  2. A Math Indices, Surds & Logarithms work
  3. Read at least Act One of Macbeth

No comments: