Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday blues, Sunday sleepless.

Got quite a shock when I went to school this morning, there was a crowd (you see, three's already a crowd, haha) at the back of the class, where I sit, and I was immediately asked if I'd done my Social Studies essay by Joyce. Haha. Apparently, most of us were rushing our essays in the morning, and Jonathan happily said he wasn't going to do it at all, but in the end he did it together with Yichao at Shafain's table. Haha, liarrr.

School was okay, I was so, so tired! And I only slept at 12am. My my my, I'm really a swine. Putting on weight like a fatso, and sleeping all day, all night. Hahaha. Nurul slept at 2.30am and she wasn't really tired - therefore I'm like such a swine. A Math period was the worst, my eyes were struggling to stay open and I think Hiew saw that I was going to fall asleep. I couldn't even get the new topic he just started, ah. I got a C6 for A Math :( and an A2 for E Math, well, I think it sucks. Erica got both As! She was happily bragging too and I was trying to shut her up.

Mella got the prize for the Total Defence Day reflections. Ah, and we wrote the same stuff. Lol.

Hiew was so nice to rob us of another $4.70 by buying for us a 'O' Level assessment book without even informing us. Great, now I just get broker and broker.

Had Buzzbits meeting, yeah, and we've got to write an article before the school holidays end if I'm not wrong, 'cause the first issue of Buzzbits have to come out before the end of March. So we got to see the other Buzzbitters from other classes. Ah, it was pretty obvious who was who, besides Meixuan and Liyen. Genevieve & Angelina are in Buzzbits too, together with Melissa and I. ;D Coolness.

Had House meeting, checked out the room, and decided not to go, because it was all sec ones?! Besides, only Jiaxin and Serene went, while Alanna, Zhenru and Lydia ponned. Naughty girlayes. Yeah, so I didn't go as well.

My name is going to get read out tomorrow for CCA detention, damn! I forgot to find some teacher after school today to get my name into the CCA records. Oh, embarrassment and more dirt on my clean slate. Well, it's not clean anymore anyway. :(

Haha, I was just making fun of Chervonne on MSN, they've got their PSL Investiture tomorrow, and it's time for the councillors to laugh! Nah, just kidding, we're awfully nice people y'know. The only difference is that the senior PSLs are doing a dance, with chairs. I hope none of them fall off the chairs, after watching their rehearsals, some look quite prone.

Michelle is being so annoying! Coming up with new nicknames which are actually variations of our names. Gah, and she wants to call me Lactosa & Lataxsa. Sounds like lactose & laksa right? Ah, that woman is always thinking about food, after all lactose has gotta do with dairy products = cheese! Am I right? Ha, I'm not quite sure myself.

My ears are currently blocked now. Ah, I'm trying to get that ringing sound out of my ear, it's driving me crazy. Am talking to Lemuel on Msn now. Aha, I knew somebody was getting a wrong idea all this while.

Poor guy.

I feel so utterly accomplished! I've tidied up my Lit file, both Math files, although I trust that I'm quite organized in filing, I've got 2 missing worksheets, darn, I shall question Hiew tomorrow, and my English file. Boy, is that English file old! I've been using it since Sec One for English you know? Amazing. I'm good at keeping my stuff new, yeah, such a freak for new stuff and wrapping my books. In fact, my Secondary ONE History textbook is still in such a pretty state. Wanna see? Perhaps I'll get some pictures taken then, my digicam's batt's flat. Lol.

I'd learnt something today, about myself. I've known I've got a really sensitive nose, but I really abhor and hate guys who have body odour (and not after PE that kind of sweatiness, that I can understand). Stinkbombs! and their total lack of knowledge that they DO have B.O. Although I know some still live in self-denial. I hate smelly things, girls and guys alike, with B.O I cannot stand, thanks to my ultra-sensitive nose. Yikes.

Aye, Erica asked me to go for the 2/6 class outing on Monday, and she says that I can ask Melissa along. Ha, I doubt Mella wants to go, and neither will I if I don't have someone to accompany me, namely Miss Mella. Haha, I'm not broke, but I don't want to spend money to see animals in their 'natural habitat', besides, it's the zoo, yikes, nice atmosphere and all, but I don't like the sound of cow manure. Lol. Mel and I are saving money. Whatever man MichelleQ, I never said anybody was forcing me. -_- Erica is pretty nice now, with all that cold war, it's as though like she transformed back to her secondary one version. Coolness?

I like the neutrals : Joyce, Glande and Dacia. (:

Time to bathe! ;D

No comments: