Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Smile, bish.

You've got me smitten with you!

I had to do a dare last night and I get money if I do it, and thank God it was a successful dare. ;D Heh, quick bucks, but okay! I'm going to meet Michelle later at Bishan. Ah, don't really like that place, but she doesn't feel like moving so okay then! Hahaha.

For your info, I woke up at 8.30am and the rubberbands in my mouth really hurt, the pressure it's putting on my gums is like asdijsofvgiuhoseifhosidnf pain! ):

*

Aye, went out with Michelle yeah, and she brought her camera, so we took some pictures.


We went to Swensen's for Ice Cream and coool fries. They're so so so so yummy.

Oh don't act surprised.
She's really still a child at heart.

Nature at its best. ;D
A peacock and a, um, pig.

*

There's still quite a few pictures, but I'm too lazy to upload them here, perhaps Michelle will upload it on her blog.

Ah I'm feeling quite tired now. So bed, welcome me!

Hahaha, the week is passing so fast. =(


I got quite shocked when I saw this on friendster.

No comments: