Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pulau Ubin.

MY ELPIZO.
Haha, I think you'll get a shock from seeing two gargatuan faces staring right at you in the previous post! Well, that's Melissa and I at the St Nick's fair.

My contact lenses are blurry again. -_- I'm really exhausted you know!

Woke up super early this morning and one hour after my alarm clock + time supposed to wake up. Damn, I rushed like a siaogeenang. Lol. I was supposed to wake up at 730 and leave the house at 830, but I woke up at 815! My god! Thank goodness, Cheryl's dad gave us a lift to Aljunied instead of Bishan Mrt, and then we reached Tampines at 915, one hour earlier. -_- Okay, so it's better to be early than to be late, since if you're late you have to get coconuts for your patrol. Well, one for the whole patrol!

Waited quite a while for everyone to appear. Leon came by to say hi! ;D Hellooo!

Took 29 to Changi Jetty, took the boat, and reached Pulau Ubin. Rented bikes and cycled around and went to Chek Jawa to slack, eat our lunches, share devotion and catch fizzler crabs and et cetera. Jamin, Chris Chong, Cow (?) and Lucas were busy playing with the seaweed. -_- Lol! The uphill tracks were madness man. I was like superwoman. Haha! Forcing myself up the hills on the bike, and whizzing down the downhill slopes! ;D Yup. Fun!

Jinghan had a lot of problems on the bike. Hohoho. Jamin, "She should have gotten a tendon."

Many of them fell down, but thankfully, I didn't. Ah, I hate wounds. Although I'm like feeling a tad bit itchy right now, somehow the dirt from Pulau Ubin seems to stay on my skin, I have to keep rubbing it.

Later on, went on to Memam Beach and slacked there and played a 'orientation game', got drinks! It was so, so heavenly! ;D Yeah.

Cycled back to Jetty, returned bikes and headed off back to mainland. Ate dinner at Changi Village.

*The routes between each place to another is farrrr!

Yeah I'M SO FREAKING TIRED LA. =( Byebye. Pictures when Val uploads them.

No comments: