Monday, March 13, 2006

Rocks, stones and pebbles. Pick one for me to throw at you.

Practically wasted my day away today, stoning. Lol.

I woke up at 1130, and I immediately leapt up when I saw the time! I had a dental appointment for my braces at 12! MY GOD, and I have to travel to Outram too.

Aha. But God blessed me, and sent my daddy knocking on my door to wake me up, and of course I forced him to fetch me there, but in the end, they postponed my appointment to 1330 because my piggish dentist went for lunch already. Gah, made me sit there and sleep for one hour. Lol!

I was so tired eh.

Went home after the appointment. Now I've got rubberbands in my mouth. -_- I've got to change them every day, yeah. New source of entertainment - I'll just start stretching it when I'm bored.

Ah, slacked around the whole day. ;D

I love BEEP.

No comments: