Friday, March 03, 2006

Stick-thin Mannequins.

Nurul: I'm not sure! Hahaha. Hope not, but weren't Greek Gods kinda like warriors too? Lol. They probably fought amongst themselves.
Thet: Haha, but it's a cool name, compared to like 'Hercules', 'Zeus' or 'APOLLO' ?! Still am speechless that you're in dragon boat with so many other girls!
Jason: Honestly I think Xena and Zelda would sound nicer anytime.
Dacia: I doubt our class will split apart so easily. After all, we're soooo united! Lol. ;D

*

School was alright, despite the fact that we had house meeting first period of the day, and oh, do I absolutely dread house meetings. I know they're few and all, but still, every single one or two house meetings in a year drive me half out of my mind already, what more a whole week next week?! (Ahem, I have a phobia of house meetings since Jan, because on the first house meeting, Mr Zaman sabotaged Angelina and I, just because we were wearing ties, you know we didn't pay the school to be councillors, so it's not our fault, bleagh, so we're Sec three reps) Read on to find out - When I went for the house comm meeting yesterday + PSLs and Councillors, they said that those 3o girlayes in the cheer team have to stay back everyday of the week for the next week for about half an hour to an hour after school, and man! I forgot about it and Zhenru, Alanna, Peishan, Lydia, Mirliana, Rachel and Michelle(?) went to put down our names for the cheer team. We were forced to, so we didn't have much of a choice anyway and we had to stay back today, but I had yayness, music lesson so I didn't go. Yeah but I think Mrs Yusoff will nag at me.

So many girls from my class are going for the dragonboat race. Coolness. ;D

Had such a short period of Social Studies after the house meeting. It was like, less than 15 minutes, yeah and within that time Rafi gave us an assignment for the weekend, for once we don't have a chinese essay to write! Haha, maybe that's the bright side of having a trainee teacher for Chinese. Things are so beginning to look up eh?

Triple English - I used to love English lessons, because they were slightly more fun than other subjects, but now, they just bore me stupid. Half the time I fall asleep during the lesson, or have absolutely no interest in doing some exposition essay because I'm lazy to write or just have no inspiration to write some interesting essay, so my essays all come out, sounding bored. Really, it's quite obvious I'm being obnoxious and basically just writing some crap there.

! I forgot to hand up my english assignment which Miss Chan returned to us for corrections - curses. Oh joined Buzz bits.

Break! Had a great time bitching with XY and Mel. Lol. Mean!

Double A Math, learnt about Exponential Equations and Hiew went through the previous day's homework, gah, I need to buck up on my E and A Math, in fact, I don't even know what how to differenciate E and A Math sometimes. Lol.

Went off to piano lesson.

Dacia is so funny ; do you think I have large pupils (black area) and smaller white area? Weird.

I miss MJLC, and JH isn't coming tomorrow, J is probs gonna be late, I'm sure M and C are coming though, but M is not coming for our Moral Choices workshop. Booooo.

Well, I need to start saving money again, just saved $20, and just spent $42 yesterday. So, that's like a loss and not a profit. Oh this sucks.

Ha, but next week's coming, so that means allowance too! Aye, need to sew my patches onto my rangers uniform. Egh, home econs put to use. -_-

Ah, lots of homework to do, need to study too.

Lanyard you!
Can you decode 32-182/3-17<3?

No comments: