Sunday, April 10, 2005

Yesterday was fun. Let me start from the top.
1. Met Jeralyn. Went for lunch.
2. Went to the library and tried to study.
3. Ran away from some guy who tried to masquerade as some cool kid
4. Went to buy plasters for my blister-fied feet.
5. Realised I was broke.
6. Went to eat the curry crunch meal at KFC.
7. Realised we were late for service.
8. Rushed down to church with a bag of whipped potatoes.
9. Into the service hall!
10. Rushed down to give Sis Alice me and Cheryl's baptism forms.
11. Rushed back in. -pants-
12. Cheryl said that we were receiving our bibles on stage.
13. We panicked.
The rest I will continue in a proper blogpost and not summarise it because it was utterly funny. =)


Point number Two.
Jeralyn and I pretended to study in Toa Payoh Library. Actually, we were studying. Apparently just without any proper textbooks. Well, I didn't have anything to read or study (whatever it is), then Miss Jeralyn had to shove a maths worksheet in my face and ask me to read it. Read it. I was so confused after that. Numbers give me headaches.
Point number Three.
Revolting guy sitting opposite us in the library. One thing I've gotta say.
"STOP trying to look up Jeralyn's skirt 'cause you're lousy at it. Brush up on your peeping skills before trying! You were SO obvious."
Point number Four.
My shoes were killing me! Pumps. Whatever you call them. They literally kill anyone who wears them. Apparently, my eldest sister refuses to wear that pair of shoes and my mum only wears it when she's being chauffeured around. Besides that, she also wouldn't wear it!
Point number Eight.
I wonder where did they go after subway?
__________________________
Let's begin on the second part of the day : after service! Okay so everybody walked down the staircase and hung around the foyer, you can say - fellowshipping. After about twenty minutes of 'fellowshipping', people started to leave. Then the flies came. Oh god. They were attracted to all the lights. (Believe me, ALL). They not only harassed the lights, they harassed the living people! Everyone was busy swatting flies (or what you call brown UFOs). The guys were worrying whether the flies got stuck in their hair. Girls, still busily swatting their hair and whatever else. Cheryl? Busy covering her mouth 'cause one of them nearly flew in. HAHA. So we walked out of church, and then I looked up to the sky.
Louisa: Oh my goodness! They're like everywhere. Look at the street lamps!
Jamin: -gives confused face and looks up too-
Ernest: Oh no! HAHA. [and laughed for dunno what reason.]
Cheryl: What is this place? FlyCity? Yuck. -swats-
Jeralyn: -laughs and tugs at Cheryl-
Michelle: -gazed mouth agape at the sky-
Jeralyn: -swats air and starts moving about spastically-
*
So they took 124 to far east. As usual. Clarissa and Siak Hui were also in the bus. Jeralyn thought they were coming along with us. We walked around to look for a place to eat. Jireh wanted to eat at some ulu pandan food court at the top level of f.e.p. Refused. So we all went down ALL THE WAY to subway. Okay. Spent millions of years deciding what to eat. Not me. But Cheryl, Jeralyn and Michelle. I was feeling FULL.
Ate. Jael, Rachel Wong, Zhi Wen and some others joined. Laughed at the disgusting muds & minas above us through the see through window. Michelle was laughing so bad her whole face was tomato-red and she was staging a parody too. Gross.
Left Subway. Walked all over town aimlessly for a long, long time. Then went to some foodcourt at Cine. (Cine's the last stop.) Drank. I was coughing to death, mind you and mr christopher was so telling me that I was not dying yet 'cause I wasn't coughing continuously. Philosophical.
After the cine foodcourt. Left one by one. We needed to leave 'cause it was late and our parents were SO calling us. I messaged my mom but she didn't respond. Tsk. Then our table stood up and then the other table was "huh?" then also left. Ha. Okay! Everybody took mrt to their destinations and home they went.
Yes.
That was yesterday!
I'm tired to blog about today.
Wait.
LATER.
-wave-

No comments: