Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm okay.
I'm okay.
I'm okay.
I'm okay.
I'm okay.
I'm okay.
Am I really okay?
Yes I am.
AHA.
I'm okay.
I'm okay.
I'm okay.
I really hope I can go Sentosa on --. I'm afraid my mom wouldn't let me. Aish.
I really need to spend time with church people. Or at least, the jamm gang. hahas.
I can't hang around those barbarics for one more minute. Well, my clique is still fun and fine.
Erica is still amusing me to ashes with her netball center playing style. Hmm. -chuckle-



Jinrong was funny today. I mean, he brought his camera and expected everyone to be featured 'solo'. Linglong and I were sitting out for PE and here comes Mr Enthusiast who wants to take solo pictures of us. Guess what we did. We bought faced the opposite side with our hands covering our face. Erg. I mean, he was annoying but besides that he was quite okay. I've learnt to accept a little irritating people so that I don't feel so irritated when they come around. [You guys know how bad I treated Jinrong perviously haha.] He took a pic of Ms Yau and she actually smiled into the camera for him .. even though it was a 'solo' shot. Ha.
Tomorrow's International Friendship Day, hmm,
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY AND THANKS FOR BEING A FRIEND! ~


To think that I have a chinese test tomorrow on international friendship day. AH! I so don't want to go to school tomorrow. After school? I've got to do extractions. AHH, i'm afraid. It's a big deal okay? My mouth is gonna be half empty on Saturday. Curses! Ha. Later.

No comments: